Monday, January 25, 2010

Good Night, Conan

I just viewed Conan O'Brien's final statements in closing his last The Tonight Show episode. I've always thought Conan did a pretty decent job in his shows, though I can't say I've watched them with any regularity. However, his closing dialog was one of the classiest things I've ever seen on TV.

Give it a listen (or read) here. This link contains the video as well as the transcript. It's worth hearing his delivery in the video if you can view it. This is good stuff.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/01/22/conan-obriens-heartfelt-f_n_433954.html

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool.

Unknown said...

This is a test comment

Anonymous said...

This is a test comment too.

Anonymous said...

I don't get this. Very often when I go to comment, what I write dissipates and then I start again, get it done, but when I go to post it, it doesn't post. This time it did. Lets see if it does again. Weird stuff. I recall this happened before but I forget the problem.

Hoss said...

A class act.